CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN MSI POWERED UPGRADE KIT
Pick your poison & customize it to help you dominate your opponent.
The Kit starts off with the following entry level components:
H410M-A Pro 10th Generation Intel M-ATX Motherboard from MSI
Go Pro with PRO Series
Ready to unleash the full potential of the latest 10th Generation Intel Core processors we have the MSI H410M-A PRO, powerful performance in a smaller form factor. Combing stable functionality and high quality components to solve professional workflows. Boasting 4k support via HDMI and MSI’s exclusive core boost to keep your CPU running at its full potential. You can also enjoy studio grade audio with Audio Boost. With its DIY friendly design and features from steel PCI-E armour to protect your GPU from bending and EM interference through to the MSI Dragon Center which provides you with unprecedented control over your fan speeds. You can rest assured that you are in full control of your performance from herein.
- Model Name: H410M-A PRO
- CPU Support: Supports 10th Gen Intel® CoreTM and Pentium® Gold /Celeron®
- CPU Socket: LGA 1200 Socket
- Chipset: Intel® H410 Chipset
- Graphics Interface: 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 slots
- Display Interface: HDMI, DVI-D – Requires Processor Graphics
- Memory Support: 2 DIMMs, Dual Channel DDR4-2933Mhz (Max.)
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI-E 3.0 x1 slot, 1 x M.2 E Key supports Wi-Fi module
- Storage: 1 x Turbo M.2 32Gb/s slot, 4 x SATA 6Gb/s
- USB ports: 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps (Type-A), 6 x USB 2.0
- LAN: Realtek®: Intel I219V Gigabit LAN
- Audio: 8-Channel (7.1) HD Audio with Audio Boost
10th Gen Comet Lake Pentium Processors
Discover new computers with amazing value powered by an Intel® Pentium® processor—from sleek laptops, 2 in 1s, and mini PCs, to stylish desktop PCs with great battery life, and performance for common applications so you can chat, shop, or surf in style.
• Cores: 2.
• Threads: 4.
• Base Frequency: 4.0GHz.
• Cache: 4MB Intel® Smart Cache.
• TDP: 58W.
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 RAM 8GB (1x8GB) 2666MHz (Black)
CORSAIR DDR4 VENGEANCE LPX RAM
A single stick of RAM makes this buy ideal for upgrading or even as a gift. With 8GB of memory embedded within a single module this simple change can make a significant difference to your PC and its performance – 8GB is commonly the recommended gaming spec. At 2666MHz these Vengeance LPX modules will do their part in next-gen games, heavy desktop processing and CPU intense applications with ease – as well as being slightly future-proofed memory.