We Keep It Cool, You Get to Frag
Games are brought to life through high performance hardware which can get pretty hot in the thick of battle. The cooling of components can make all the difference when you need your hardware to keep its cool for a smooth gaming experience.
The MSI Core Frozr XL has been designed using all the experience and cutting-edge technologies of MSI GAMING products to provide best-in-class thermal performance.
TORX Fans for Max Airflow
Using MSI’s patented TORX Fan technology which can also be found on our famous GAMING series graphics cards, a massive amount of airflow is generated for highly effective cooling. The unique combination of two different type of fan blades also ensures that the cooler stays relatively silent under extreme load situations.
• Dispersion Fan Blade: Has a steeper curved blade which accelerates the airflow, increasing its effectiveness.
• Traditional Fan Blade: Pushes down a steady airflow to the massive heatsink below.
• Hydro-Dynamic Bearing: Spinning smoothly on self-lubricating hydro dynamic bearings, the fan has a very long lifespan under constant operation.
A Solid Base for Gaming
Core Frozr XL uses a solid nickel-plated copper baseplate which creates a large highly conductive area that catches the heat from the CPU and efficiently passes it on to the connected heatpipes.
Heatpipes & Fins
Eight highly efficient 6mm heatpipes reach up from the baseplate into an impressive array of aluminium fins. The fins are equipped with Airflow Control technology to dissipate up to 250W of heat from the CPU.
Premium Thermal Compound X
Every tiny detail counts when it comes to creating the ultimate thermal design, which is why Core Frozr XL uses a premium thermal compound to ensure lasting and reliable thermal performance.
Adjustable by Design
Fan placement can be adjusted to allow enough space (36mm-55mm) for high-end memory modules with heatsinks or RGB LEDs.
Show Your Colours
Personalize your rig with RGB Mystic Light and choose from 16.8m colours and a number of animated effects by using the MSI Mystic Light App software on your PC or mobile device.
Lighting Effect Styles:
• Double Flashing.
Easy Installation On Intel and AMD
Supports all popular Intel and AMD sockets and can be fitted with an easy to use mounting system. The Core Frozr XL also includes a CPU backplate which gives more support for both the motherboard and the cooler to prevent any damage through years of usage or the occasional bump during transport. Features
• Solid nickel-plated copper baseplate connected with eight highly efficient 6mm SuperPipes and aluminium fins to dissipate up to 250W of heat from the CPU.
• Airflow Control Technology use small indentations in the aluminium fins to direct more airflow onto the heatpipes for better cooling.
• MSI TORX design 120mm Fan featuring the award-winning MSI TORX design uses Hydro-dynamic bearing to increase airflow.
• Personalize your rig with MSI Mystic Light App and choose from millions of colours and animated effects by PC or mobile device.
• Smart base design leaves enough space for graphics card on 1st PCI-e slot.
• Adjustable fan setup ranged from 36mm-55mm to prevent the intervention with memory installation.
• Easy to install and compatible with all Intel and AMD platforms.
|Edition||CORE FROZR XL|
|Cooler Form Factor||Single Tower|
|Included Fan Configuration||2 x 120mm|
|Fan Edition||MSI TORX Fan|
|Fan Bearing Type||Hydro-Dynamic Bearing|
|LED Lighting||RGB MSI Dragon Logo Top Cover|
|Fan/Pump Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
|Max. Fan Speed||500 – 1800 ±15% rpm|
|Max. Fan Airflow||19.79 – 71.27 CFM|
|Max. Air Pressure||0.16 – 2.09 mm H²O|
|Max. Sound Level||17.2 ~ 33.6 dBA|
|Cooler Materials||Aluminium / Nickel Plated / Copper|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)||Premium Thermal Compound X Syringe|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Total Dimensions||150.4 x 170.0 x 129.8 mm (WxHxD)|