MSI Radeon RX 5700 MECH OC 8GB Graphics Card
Great gaming experiences are created by bending the rules. The all new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5700 for exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Take control with Radeon RX 5700 and experience powerful, accelerated gaming customized for you.
- Boost Clock / Game Clock* / Base Clock / Memory Speed
UP to 1750 MHz / 1675 MHz / 1515 MHz / 14Gbps
- 8GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
TORX Fan 3.0
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below
CREATOR MODE IN DRAGON CENTER
- Provides auto-tuning function to use your applications with the best possible settings.
- Brings you a superior user experience and enhanced productivity.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
GAME FIDELITY ACCELERATED
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, and VR technologies3 for maximum performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
IMMERSIVE GAMING DYNAMICS
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync1 technology, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay.
THE NEW GAMING RDNA ARCHITECTURE
Radeon RX 5700 series features new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
UPGRADED DESIGN FOR COOLER PERFORMANCE
The upgraded MECH series feature an imposing appearance and enhanced cooling performance, bringing the temperature down 12% more compared to the reference cooling.
TORX FAN 3.0
A brand new version of the iconic MSI TORX fan pushes the limits of thermal performance yet further than before. The new trims clearly visible on the traditional fan blade create a focused airflow which in turn is pushed down by the dispersion fan blades for increased static pressure.
Dispersion Fan Blade
has a special curved blade which accelerates the airflow, increasing its effectiveness.
Traditional Fan Blade
pushes down a steady airflow to the massive heatsink below.
COOLING STARS AT THE BASE
6mm copper heatpipes with an optimized layout increase the cooling efficiency using a direct contace design.
Ample amounts of thermal pads are used to allow various components to transfer heat to the heatsink for better cooling.
A sturdy backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.
Dragon Center will be the only MSI software you need to install for full functionality of your MSI Desktop, Graphics Card, Motherboard or even Gaming Gear. Thanks to a modular concept, the application will automatically detect new MSI hardware once added. Based on the hardware in your system it will offer the relevant software drivers for your specific setup.
PREPARE FOR VR WITH MSI
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system’s key metrics in real-time.
- MODEL NAME – Radeon RX 5700 MECH OC
- GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT – Radeon™ RX 5700
- INTERFACE – PCI Express 4.0
- CORE NAME – NAVI 10 XT
- CORES – 2304 units
- CORE CLOCKS:
Boost: UP to 1750 MHz
Game: Up to 1675 MHz
Base: 1515 MHz
(Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.)
- MEMORY SPEED – 14Gbps
- MEMORY – 8GB GDDR6
- MEMORY BUS – 256-bit
- OUTPUT – DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
- HDCP SUPPORT – 2.2
- POWER CONSUMPTION – 225 W
- POWER CONNECTORS – 8-pin x 1
- RECOMMENDED PSU – 750 W
- CARD DIMENSION(MM) – 232x 126 x 46 mm
- WEIGHT (CARD / PACKAGE) – 788g / 1232g
- AFTERBURNER OC – Yes
- DIRECTX VERSION SUPPORT – 12
- OPENGL VERSION SUPPORT – 4.5
- MULTI-GPU TECHNOLOGY – Crossfire™, 2-Way (Bridgeless)(DX12)
- MAXIMUM DISPLAYS – 4
- VR READY – Yes
- DIGITAL MAXIMUM RESOLUTION – 7680×4320