Gigabyte Z490 AORUS XTREME Motherboard
Meet the Gigabyte Z490 AORUS XTREME Motherboard. This new rane of motherboards by Gigabyte are designed for equal parts beauty and beast. Soar to new heights with the Auros Z490 Gaming Motherboards.
Extreme Power Design
Using the best quality components, the Z490 Aorus Xtreme is a beast among motherboards. The motherboard uses an pure digital CPU power design which includes a digital PWM Controller with Smart Power Stages and is capable of providing 90A of power from each phase for a total of 1440A. An exclusive 2X Copper PCB design also helps by providing sufficient power trace paths between components, allowing them to handle greater than normal pwoer loads and also remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area.
Thermal Reactive Armour
The new innovacive thermal design ensures the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming. A NanoCarbon aluminium baseplate ensures 3X thermal conductivity.
With Fins Array II, there is brand new stacked fins technology which is usually only used on industrial equipment that need compact heat exchangers. It has a special secondary fins structure that enhances heat transfer performance.
To ensure the best durability, Aorus M.2 Thermal Guard II provides the perfect solution for large capacity M.2 SSDs by preventing throttling and bottlenecks on high speeds before they become an issue.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 16 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 90A Smart Power Stage and Tantalum Polymer Capacitors Array
- XTREME MEMORY with SMT DIMM and Shielded Memory Routing
- Thermal Reactive Armor with Fins-Array II Heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe II and NanoCarbon Baseplate
- Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Onboard
- Exclusive ESSential USB DAC
- Onboard Intel® WiFi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT 5 with 2X AORUS Antenna
- 127dB SNR AMP-UP Audio with High-End ESS SABRE 9018K2M DAC, LME 49720 and OPA1622 OP-AMP, WIMA Audio Capacitors
- AQUANTIA® 10GbE BASE-T LAN and Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards II
- USB TurboCharger for Mobile Device Fast Charge Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP and Noise Detection
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||ECC/Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB (4x32GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC1220-VB 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi/NVLink|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|Integrated Graphics||Requires Processor Graphics or Discrete GPU|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|RAID Support via||SATA3 / M.2|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||305 x 271 mm|