Inspiration comes fast. The Crucial® P5 redefines what's possible with innovations that transform the computing experience, delivering impressive speed and fierce data protection with sequential reads up to 3400MB/s. Whether you’re at your desk, in the studio, or in game, the P5 delivers the quality and superior support you’ve come to expect from Crucial. Engineered with NVMe™ technology, the P5 includes advanced features like dynamic write acceleration, full hardware-based encryption, and adaptive thermal protection to keep your data safe while enhancing system reliability. With thousands of validation hours and dozens of qualification tests, the Crucial P5 SSD is backed by world-class Micron engineering and innovation.
- Seamless Performance – With the P5, operating systems and apps open quickly, and games load as soon as you’re ready to spawn.
- Conquer Expectations – The Crucial P5 combines 3D NAND and cutting-edge controller technology for fierce read/write speeds up to 3400/3000MB/s, pushing the limits of PCIe Gen 3 NVMe.
- Security – Capable of enhancing data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption, helping protect your data without performance degradation.
- Unprecedented Endurance – Dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and adaptive thermal protection optimize performance and durability.
- One of the Largest Storage Manufacturers Worldwide – Crucial is backed by Micron’s expert quality and engineering innovation. Micron has produced some of the world’s most advanced memory and storage technologies for over 40 years.
|Solid State Capacity||2 TB|
|Drive Size||2 TB|
|Memory Size||2 TB|
|Memory Package||3D NAND|
|Read Speed||Up to 3,400 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Up to 3,000 MB/s|
|Data Storage Life||1,200 TBW|
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)||1,800,000 hours|
|Interface Type||PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, VCCI, KC, RCM, ICES, Morocco, BSMI, Ukraine, UL, TUV, China RoHS, WEEE, Halogen Free|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 70 °C|
|Form Factor||Solid State Drive|
|In The Box||1 x 2TB SSD|
|Disk Capacity||2 TB|
|Solid State Drive||Yes|
|Disk Form Factor||M.2 2280|