Crucial BX500 SSD: Essential Performance
The easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price.
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial® BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
• Improve Performance: Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness for all your computing needs.
• Tools for Easy Installation: Our simple instructions, cloning software, and how-to videos make installation straightforward! Millions of people have upgraded with a Crucial SSD.
• Award-Winning Support: Our expert support team has your questions covered. Reach out via phone, chat, email, or our community forum.
• 3-Year Limited Warranty: We back thousands of validation hours, dozens of qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs with a 3-year limited warranty.
Why Use Crucial by Micron?
• One of the Largest Storage Manufacturers Worldwide: Crucial® is backed by Micron’s expert quality and engineering innovation. Micron has produced some of the world’s most advanced memory and storage technologies for 40 years.
• Micron® Quality—A Higher Level of Reliability: With thousands of hours of Micron pre-release validation, dozens of SSD qualification tests, and a heritage of award-winning SSDs, the Crucial BX500 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven.
• Legacy of Crucial Awards: Crucial Has a Legacy of Award-Winning Drives. Features
• Boot up faster, load files quicker, & improve overall system responsiveness.
• 300% faster than a typical hard drive.
• Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive.
• Micron® 3D NAND – advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years.
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Host Controller Interface||AHCI|
|Flash Memory Type||Micron 3D NAND|
|Max. Read||540 MB/s|
|Max. Write||500 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K|
|Max. Random Write 4K|
|Power Consumption (active)||3W|
|Max. Endurance Rating||40TB TBW|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration||5-800Hz @ 3.1G|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||1500G/0.5ms|
|Connectivity||1 x SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Dimensions||69.85 x 7 x 100.45 mm (WxHxD)|