ASUS ProArt PA278QV 27″ WQHD IPS 75Hz Professional Monitor
The ASUS ProArt Display PA278QV is a 27-inch monitor designed to satisfy the needs of creative professionals, from photo and video editing to graphic design. ProArt Display PA278QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to deliver superb colour accuracy (∆E < 2). It also provides industry-standard 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709 colour space coverage. With ASUS-exclusive features, such as ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette with six-axis colour, black-level and brightness adjustments, PA278QV makes it easy to achieve the exact look you desire quickly, easily and precisely.
Bring out the true beauty of your pictures
The ProArt display delivers industry-standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 colour gamut for rich, vivid reproduction that ensures every detail of your photos is clear and lifelike.
High colour fidelity for truly expressive hues
Revel in pure, expressive hues thanks to accurate, true-to-life colour reproduction. ProArt displays achieve ∆E < 2, so your images are accurately reproduced on screen – allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it’s finished.
∆E < 2
True colour, right out of box
Colour professionals rely on colour-accurate displays to ensure that their creations look exactly as intended. ProArt Display PA278QV is factory calibrated and Calman Verified to guarantee industry-leading colour accuracy. Every ProArt display undergoes stringent, meticulous testing to ensure smoother colour gradation. Consumer of pro, you’re assured colour-accurate viewing and content-creation experiences.
Quick colour-gamut adjustment
ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset provides multiple modes for quick colour-gamut adjustment. Whether you’re colour grading, video editing or manipulating photos, you can switch and match your needs easily.
sRGB / Rec. 709 / Scenery / Reading / Darkroom / Rapid Rendering
Personalised editing experience
ASUS ProArt Palette lets you customise your display via a wide range of parameters, including colour hue, temperature and gamma adjustments – all easily accessed via intuitive on-screen menus. There are also two-point grayscale sliders for all six colours, providing greater colour-adjustment flexibility than many competing monitors. ProArt Palette empowers you to produce quickly and consistently, and makes it easy to keep your colour management in check.
ProArt Display PA278QV offers rich connectivity with DisplayPort 1.2, Mini DisplayPort, DVI-D, and HDMI (v 1.4) ports and a built-in USB hub, so it’s easy to hook up to a wide variety of devices and enjoy ultrafast transfer speeds with external storage – catering to every content-creation demand.
Real-size artwork preview
Save time and work smarter with ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale. This clever feature overlays a grid on the screen that allows to align and preview documents in their actual sizes prior to printing.
A4 / B5 / Ruler / Alignment Grid
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology
Exclusive ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology protects you from blue-light emissions that may be harmful to your vision. It offers four blue-light filter settings that are easily accessed through the on-screen menu via the hotkey.
- 0. Standard
- 1. Web browsing
- 2. Viewing photos and videos
- 3. Reading or word processing
- 4. Viewing in low ambient light
ASUS Flicker-Free technology
ASUS Flicker-Free technology provides a more comfortable viewing experience and work environment by reducing on-screen flicker to minimise eye strain, headaches and eye fatigue when you spend long hours in front of the display.
Versatile comfort with ergonomic stand design
With an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments, ProArt displays provide comfortable viewing and usage experiences. The ability to pivot the screen clockwise or counterclockwise 90 degrees for use in portrait mode comes in handy when working with long documents, coding or website browsing. Furthermore, the quick-release stand makes it easy to attach the display via the integrated VESA wall mount – screw-free, so it’s done in seconds!
- Panel Size: Wide Screen 27.0"(68.47cm) 16:9
- Colour Saturation: 100% sRGB / 100% Rec. 709
- Panel Type: IPS
- True Resolution: 2560×1440
- Display Viewing Area(HxV): 596.74 x 335.66 mm
- Display Surface: Non-glare
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2331 mm
- Brightness(Max): 350 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio (Max): 1000:1
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 100000000:1
- Viewing Angle (CR≧10): 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Response Time: 5ms (Gray to Gray)
- Display Colours: 16.7M
- Flicker free: Yes
- Trace Free Technology: Yes
- ProArt Preset: 9 Modes(sRGB Mode/Rec. 709 Mode/Scenery Mode/Standard Mode/Rapid Rendering/User Mode 1/User Mode 2/Reading Mode/Darkroom Mode)
- ProArt Palette: Yes
- Colour Temperature Selection: 4 Modes
- Colour Accuracy: △E< 2
- Gamma adjustment: Yes (Support Gamma 1.8/2.0/2.2/2.4/2.6 )
- Colour Adjustment: 6-axis adjustment(R,G,B,C,M,Y)
- QuickFit (modes): Yes (Alignment Grid/Paper/Ruler Modes)
- Low Blue Light: Yes
- HDCP support: Yes, 1.4
- Adaptive-Sync supported: Yes
- Stereo Speakers: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Signal Input: HDMI(v1.4), Mini DisplayPort 1.2, DisplayPort 1.2, Dual-link DVI-D
- PC Audio Input: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm Mini-Jack
- USB Port(s): 3.0×4
- Digital Signal Frequency: 30 ~112 KHz (H) /46 ~75 Hz(V)
- Power Consumption: <18.6W*
- Power Saving Mode: <0.5W
- Power Off Mode: 0W(hard switch)
- Voltage: 100–240V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Chassis Colours: Black
- Tilt: +35°~-5°
- Swivel: +90°~-90°
- Pivot: +90°~-90°
- Height Adjustment: 0~150 mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
- Frameless Design: Yes
- Quick Release Stand Design: Yes
- Kensington lock
- Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD): 615 x (382 – 532) x 226 mm
- Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 615 x 372 x 51 mm
- Box Dimension (WxHxD): 735 x 464 x 216 mm
- Net Weight (Esti.): 7.72 kg
- Without Stand (Esti.): 4.96 Kg,
- Gross Weight (Esti.): 10.77 kg
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Warranty Card
- Color pre-calibration report
- Welcome Card
- Energy Star®, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level , CU, ErP, FCC, ISO-9241-307, J-MOSS, KCC, PSE, RoHS, TUV-Ergo, TUV-GS, UkrSEPRO, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker-free , KC , eStandby, TUV Low Blue Light, TCO, ICES-3, PC recycle
- * Adaptive-Sync only can be activated within “48Hz ~ 75Hz” via HDMI, mini DisplayPort and DisplayPort ports
- *To activate Rapid Rendering needs turn off Adaptive-Sync and only be activated at 75Hz
- *Measuring a screen brightness of 200 nits without audio/ USB/ Card reader connection