AQUANTIA® 10GB/S BASE-T Ethernet
The new 10Gb/s network standard was specially designed to satisfy the user who is seeking immediate performance improvements. Based on AQUANTIA’s AQtion™ client controller, it offers amazingly fast 10-gigabit/sec transfer speed over CAT6 cable. The 10Gb/s Ethernet not only fully compatible with 5Gb/s, 2.5Gb/s & Gigabit Lan but also delivers lightning fast transfer speed, perfect for media centre, workstation and gaming PC.
AMD StoreMI Technology
A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive. SSDs are fast, but expensive, and offer minimal capacity. Mechanical hard drives boast large capacity for a low price, but are much slower than an SSD. AMD StoreMI technology “combines” these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds: SSD responsiveness, and mechanical hard disk capacity. You can also use up to 2GB of RAM as a last-level cache for ultra-fast data.*AMD StoreMI software is only free with 400-series chipset based motherboards.
Rule Your Own Lighting Way: Polychrome RGB
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features on-board RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronise RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink
A massive full coverage M.2 heatsink can support up to Type 22110 M.2 devices, it is able to dissipate heat efficiently to ensure your high speed M.2 SSD always working at its best.
Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That’s why this motherboard comes with a 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module which supports wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.2.
Dual M.2 for SSD
Equipped with M.2 slot that supports both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
*Intel® 905P NVMe SSD is only compatible when ASRock M.2 heatsink is installed.
Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C header delivers up to 10 Gbps data transfer rate and next generation reversible USB design to the front panel of computer case.
Super Alloy Motherboard
• XXL Aluminium Alloy Heatsink: Extra-large aluminium alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
• Premium 60A Power Choke: Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
• Premium Memory Alloy Choke: Specifically designed for memory power delivery, these new alloy chokes feature a highly magnetic and heat resistant design, thus delivering more stable and reliable power to the motherboard and memory modules.
• Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM): Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM) is another innovative MOSFETs design by ASRock. The silicon die area is increased by stacking two dies into one MOSFET. The larger the die area, the lower Rds(on). Compared to traditional discrete MOSFET, DSM with larger die area provides extreme lower Rds(on) 1.2 mO, so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
• Nichicon 12K Black Caps: Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
• I/O Armour: A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard’s rear I/O, so that they won’t easily be damaged by static electricity.
• Matte Black PCB: A new mysterious matte black and copper color scheme to match the prestigious components on ASRock’s high-end motherboards.
• High Density Glass Fabric PCB: High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
• 2oz Copper PCB: Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Hyper BCLK Engine II
An additional external base clock generator that supports PCIe frequency overclocking. It provides a wider range of frequencies and more precise clock waveforms, allowing any user to get most from their CPU investment with precise, stable overclocking.
Purity Sound 4
It’s time to enjoy the most purified audio performance with ultra-high definition. Purity Sound4 is a combination of several hardware, software audio solutions. 7.1 CH HD audio with the latest Realtek ALC1220 audio codec, individual PCB layers for R/L audio channel, 120dB SNR DAC and other technologies to deliver the crispest sound effects.
• 120dB SNR DAC.
• Gold Audio connector.
• TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier.
• Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel.
• Impedance Sensing on Rear Out Port.
• PCB Isolate Shielding.
• Pure Power-In.
• Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps.
• Gold Audio Jacks.
PCI-E Steel Slots
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slots packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slots safely.
SLI HB Bridge Free Bundled
The free bundled ASRock’s new SLI HB Bridge is compatible with the NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 graphics cards that doubles the available transfer bandwidth, thus delivering rock stable gameplay and experiencing surround gaming in the best way.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of on-board Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
Water Pump Header
This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
A-Tuning is ASRock’s multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Edition||X470 Taichi Ultimate|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||ECC/Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC1220 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||HDMI 1.4|
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||305 x 244 mm|